Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Week 27

I've been receiving gifts already and it's absolutely wonderful. John got me a wonderful "push present" that I can wear before Lucy is here. It's a monogram necklace with Lucy and Jude's initials on it. I adore it....He's the best! Thank you all who are thinking about us. It means so much...thank you notes will be in the mail when I find a moment to spare. xoxox


27 week picture that Jude didn't photobomb.


He's really enjoying mommy's extra pillow to lay on. Jude's been telling all his buddies about little girl.


Push present and awesome ring from our fabulous neighbors, the Salisbury's. How fantastic?


The Girdler's sent me this adorable tag blanket. It was the first thing I got with her whole name on it. 
It makes me so happy!!!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment